Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Guilt Free Treat

Do you have two ripe bananas lying around? Then I have a delicious little treat you have to try, and only 1 point! This is my favorite thing to make. It's so easy and shockingly satisfying. I have a major sweet tooth. The dark chocolate in these is strong enough it quickly fills my sugar craving and I don't worry that I'm eating something awful.

I like to grab one after lunch to feel like I've had a nice treat. It helps me get through that period of time when you want to dive into everyone else in the house snacks before dinner.

You Need:

2 Ripe Bananas
1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Quick Oats
A big ole' spoonful of PB2 (or peanut butter)




Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Mix all of your ingredients and form into balls. Bake for 15 minutes. These have a 1 point plus value. Store leftovers in the fridge and enjoy!



No comments :

Post a Comment