Monday, February 2, 2015

A New Leaf

Hi! If you would have told me six months ago I would be documenting my changed lifestyle I probably would have laughed. I was very content with who I was and what I was doing. That is until I realized how much I wasn't. I think we can convince ourselves that we are happy with our position in life when you don't have the motivation to change it. That's where I was six months ago. Telling myself food taste too good to truly be happy and moderate it.

Well it can. Life can be amazing in moderation. Joy can be had with fruits and veggies instead of chips and sweets. This isn't some mindset I was born with. I'm not active by nature and a lover of health foods. I had to learn, and I'm still stumbling in the dark. So stumble with me too. No one is perfect here, but we can all strive for more. Over size 2 jeans and bikinis is good health. So whether your starting out, getting through goals, or maintaining your progress I hope you find a place here to stay motivated.

No comments :

Post a Comment